If you’re a young person, age 15-21, we hope you’ll be at the first session of the In Transition Workshop this Saturday (info/applications available here).
Everyone else, though, check out the Harvest Fest down on the Added Value farm! 10am – 5pm, rain or shine. The day will include:
- [their] “pick your own” pumpkin patch — carve them right here or bring them home.
- Kids activities including live animals to pet, face painting, balloon hats, and a scavenger hunt.
- Live music and performances by Bomba Yo! The City Billies, Professor Louis, The Broken Arrowz, Rebel Diaz and more.
- Great Food provided by The Good Fork, iCi, Rice, Kevin’s and the Lobster Pound.
- A Farmers Market featuring locally grown produce and hand made products.
- Cooking demonstrations with local seasonal food.
Get the rest of the details here.