This year at the Red Hook Waterfront Arts Festival we are Growing Arts, Going Green, partnering with environmentally-conscious, community organizations that will offer a range of activities and information on everything from affordable housing to greening your community and home. Featuring:
- Urban Divers tipi, with workshops and underwater exhibits
- Center for the Urban Environment with info on family-led recycling, composting and gardening
- free canoe and kayak rides
- a bio-diesel demonstration
- Brooklyn Waterfront Greenway Initiative’s free bike valet parking service.
Don’t miss out!